- Corporate purchase of any of the CH3 BioSystems unique cell lines begins with first determining whether:
- the product will be used for contract research sold to third parties by the purchaser (THIRD PARTY CONTRACT RESEARCH) OR
- the desired cell line will be used exclusively for internal company research at the Ship To: address specified on the invoice (EXCLUSIVE RESEARCH USE ONLY)
- For purchases used to perform contract research, a Licensing Agreement is required.
- For purchases used exclusively for the benefit of the purchasing business, a Sale of Goods Agreement is required.
Below is a Flow Chart for arranging a Corporate Sale
THIRD PARTY CONTRACT RESEARCH
- Request the standard CH3 BioSystems Licensing Term Sheet
- Agree to or request modifications to the Licensing Terms
- A full draft Licensing Agreement will next be submitted to the customer for review by their legal department
- Negotiate final terms if necessary prior to final signatures execution
EXCLUSIVE RESEARCH USE ONLY
- Indicate whether the cell line will be outsourced to partners, affiliates or others for research purposes
- Briefly describe the intended scope of work. Indicate if use of the cell line will be used for pre-clinical drug testing or basic research
- A standard draft of the Sale of Goods Agreement will be sent for review by customer’s legal counsel
- Request changes or modifications prior to final execution of the Agreement